Demand-generating email marketing services.
Interested in arming your sales process with professional email campaigns that are proven to generate interest in your business?
We know executing effective marketing communications takes a lot of time, energy and cash—most of which you probably don’t have to spare. Luckily, Kutenda’s email services will take care of the hard work for you. Our team of experts create and execute monthly campaigns on your company’s behalf using tactics we have personally tried and tested over time. Kutenda’s automated email services mean you don’t have to waste time creating content you’re not sure will work. This manageable solution will keep you front of mind when it comes to prospects and clients with:
- Monthly e-newsletters to help you stay relevant
- Multi-touch prospecting campaigns featuring unique landing pages designed to convert clicks into prospects
- Customer referral campaigns to generate new demand for your services
- Monthly webinar series created, promoted and executed on your behalf
- Access to templates and content on Kutenda’s DIY email platform
- Continual creation & distribution of captivating educational content
Tried & tested campaigns that work.
Having already sent millions of emails on behalf of service providers to date, we know our campaigns are effective in attracting new business, re-engaging lost opportunities and increasing sales with existing customers.
We have extensively A/B tested different types of content, subject lines, selling points, and promotional offers across a wide range of products and services. As a result, we already know what works best, and now we’re sharing that expertise with you through our specialized email service. Let Kutenda’s email services help you sell:
- Data Backup
- Hourly/Business IT
- Managed Services
- Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS)
- Vendor Management
- Kutenda’s marketing services are vital when it comes to achieving and maintaining our growth objectives. I refer Kutenda’s services to my peers and would recommend them to all Service Providers looking to expand their business.Jena Wilson, Director of Sales & Marketing
Data Applications Corporation